Monday, October 16, 2006

WEMBA Term 2 : Complete!

Final exams for Term 2 are now a thing of the past!

Decision Models featured a take home final that took me over 30 hours to complete, but was very interesting (one problem each - decision trees, Monte Carlo simulation, and optimization). I learned a lot while working on these exam problems and I would say that overall, it was my favorite course this term.

The exams for Marketing and Managerial Economics were given in class. The Marketing final was entirely based on a specific case handed out two weeks prior to the exam (for team discussion). It covered most of the main concepts taught throughout the course, applied directly to the specific case and was a work of art (read: not easy)! The Economics final was about what I expected, very similar to the format of the mid-term exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment