Monday, July 24, 2006

WEMBA Term 2 : Weekend 2

Friday:

Classes on Friday began with Economics, followed by Decision Models and Marketing. I was project lead for our team on an interesting focus group assignment for Marketing that studied customer needs relating to new product concepts. After class on Friday, I attended an awesome career session on networking strategies followed by a review session for Saturday's Decision Models quiz. This may have been the longest Friday ever (I didn't check in to my room until 9 PM)!

Saturday:

The highlight of the day was a tough Decision Models quiz on trees (one approach to modeling). I am comfortable with my knowledge of using trees but am not sure of my results on the quiz. Only time will tell! There was also an interesting presentation of perception illusions presented in Marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment