Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Europe 2005!

Finally, following seven years of talking and planning, Stacey and I decided to take our long-awaited trip to Europe this summer. Ever since I completed my semester abroad in London (1998), we decided that we would return to Europe again…together. This August seemed like the perfect time to plan our trip, before such things as grad school and babies *possibly* enter our lives!

I know I should have blogged about this sooner, but I have been incredibly busy preparing for my GMAT exam, among other things, since returning from the trip. Luckily, Stacey and I kept a trip log while we were gone to refer back to, Without that, these entries would have been very difficult to create.

Here are the individual entries:

Europe 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment