Friday, May 13, 2005

Wegmans!

This weekend, while in the DC area for Stacey's brother's college graduation, we stopped at Wegmans in Fairfax County!

For anyone not familiar with this store, it is simply awesome. There is no other grocery store that has all the features of Wegmans. Every time I go inside, I am reminded how superior they are.

I wrote a letter some time ago urging Wegmans to build a store in North Carolina, explaining how many transplants there are here and how well they would do with the demographics in the RTP area. I didn't get a response, but I hope that someone at their HQ takes notice. In the meantime, the 4 hour drive to DC isn't that bad and will be made several times per year to "load up" on the good stuff that only Wegmans can provide!

FACTS AND FIGURES THAT EXPLAIN WHY PEOPLE WILL DRIVE MILES TO A WEGMANS

No comments:

Post a Comment